Thursday, 9 February 2017

Beyond The Square - Instagrams of the Week!

It's been a while since I shared some instagram posts so here's a selection of cool peeps I've been following from German blogger Solaris100 to graff vandals across the globe, visual stimulation away from the brain mutating media frenzy that has been 2017 thus far! Its cool picking up on themes and ideas that I'm hoping to develop in my own work and seeing where it fits in with the wider community that I'm following and also engaging with people I follow like Mikey Freedom in Oz and Solaris in Hamburg. I guess at a time when American politics seem to be closing off doors we have a vast range of tools at our disposal to share information, ideas and art! 

A photo posted by Solaris100 (@solaris100) on

A photo posted by Moc (@moc83) on











A photo posted by Simon Sayz (@seeyr) on

A photo posted by StudioAnark (@studioanark) on