Thursday, 29 October 2015

One Night in Paris!

Its been a slow old time for the blog and not due to a lack of interesting things happening both in Aberdeen and beyond what with the Graphic Design Festival Scotland just wrapped up, a plethora of cool exhibitions between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee like Thype, the Hideyuki Katsumata exhibition and TIPA 2015 is about to kick off tonight at Peacocks! But I've been preoccupied with demoloshing and rebuilding my new flat, a job thats kinda taken over my life but the end is in sight, first world problems eh!  

Thankfully just before I got the keys to the building site I managed to squeeze in a short city break to the city of light. Paris was beautiful, interesting, hot and more than I'd expected. 3 days wasn't really long enough to see everything or do everything we wanted to but I guess its as good a reason as any to go back! You can check out some snaps below, the apartmet was especially photo worthy and of course a few standard tourist snaps like Notre Dame and Montmartre but I skipped the photos from our dinner next to the Eiffel Tower. Here's hoping I can squeeze in a few more adventures before the year is out!