Monday, 6 January 2014

Monday Mixtape # 26 - MoC Vinyl Mixmas!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I hope the festive season has been good to everyone and that 2014 is better than 2013! I'm not quite sure what would make it better but thats something to work on. Anyway on boxing day I stupidly ventured out to get some new jeans and quickly realised how mad this was. So after a brief hour of madness I went home, set up the turntables and recorded a live vinyl mix, mistakes and all. The songs are a mixture of classics which I have discovered along with some of my favourite new picks from 2013. I wasn't able to fit in everything I wanted to but it gives you an idea of whats floating the MoC musical boat!

You can also download it for free along with a few older mixes via the Mixcloud so please accept this humble offering and be good to each other and your records!