Monday, 11 November 2013

Grays School of Art Degree Show 2103 Videos!

Some video's I made for the Grays School of Art Degree Show 2013. Working solo meant I could only cover a certain amount of the work and I'm sure I missed some great pieces from the students but I made the most of the time I had. You can check out some of my personal highlights here and here, also check out the full selection from Fashion, PeM, 3D Design, Product Design, Communication Design, Sculpture & Painting. Print Making appears to be missing but you can see some examples in the last video below! Another batch of artist set free into the wild, another batch now starting to feel the pressure of impending Degree Show Doom! Its a wonderful world


FASHION & TEXTILES (Grays School of Art Degree Show 2013) from MoC on Vimeo.

PAINTING (Grays School of Art Degree Show 2013) from MoC on Vimeo.

COMMUNICATION DESIGN & 3DD (Grays School of Art Degree Show 2013) from MoC on Vimeo.

CONTEMPORARY ART PRACTICE (Grays School of Art Degree Show 2013) from MoC on Vimeo.