Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The Penguin English Library!


I first came across the Penguin English Library after purchasing Gullivers Travels and The Tales of Huckleberry Fin in Peltoniemi Concept Store. The smart design combined with classic tales which everyone should have read at some point made for a good addition to my book collection. Its only now that I've realised how many classic tales there are and I'm thinking I might need to get a new book case! Each cover has been designed with a major element of each tale used in the design such as Gulliver's anchor as his adventures always begin with a boat journey or Frankenstiens heart but others are more subtle and abstract. You can find out a bit more about the team behind this project via their Facebook page and I recommend watching the cool video at the very bottom.






The Penguin English Library opens its doors from Penguin English Library on Vimeo.