Saturday, 8 December 2012

Tea Cosy Christmas Fair 2012 @ The Cowdray Hall!

Tea Cosy 2012 opened its doors tonight at the Cowdary Hall and I think it's one of the best ones yet! Its impossible to wander about without the urge to spend lots of money and buy the amazing wares the stall holders have on offer! I've managed to get some pretty amazing Christmas gifts and in keeping with my plan to buy from local independent shops and from artists and makers including the very talented Conan Abel and A Wooden Tree! Anyway in case you don't believe me I've added 47 very good reasons for why you should pay Tea Cosy a visit today, take a leaf out of the young man at the ends book, start young!

Oh and you'll be able to pick up a copy of the Mural Project dvd-rom zine there too if they have any left! If not pop over to the Offset57 shop in the Academy Shopping Center across the road!