Thursday, 25 October 2012

Let It Bleed Presents "RITON Halloween Special" @ The Forum!

Need I say more? Well yes I suppose I should. Let It Bleed is probably one of the biggest non student run nights in Aberdeen and always aim's to put on great nights with great acts and the Halloween Specials always a highlight. This year brings RITON to the stage along with a hoarde of local music and dj talents and hopefully a room full of ghoulish party monsters! I'm currently hunkered down making some ghastly visuals for the night, putting my own little spin on some horror classics but I'm also hoping to try my hand at set design, a new area for me but one I'm very interested in. Usually I run out of time but fingers crossed ill manage to pull everything together this year!

Also this year team Let It Bleed have joined forces with Bato Hand-Crafted to bring you a special range of Halloween inspired t shirts! These are super limited and are available from the Bato online store here, super limited, super nice! Liking their 'Scalped' poster too, need to see if I can get me one of them!



Anyway you can purchase tickets on the night (Saturday 27th October, doors open at 10pm) or from One Up / Attic, all other details can be found here and dress to impress! Oh and check out this spook tastic video below, just a little something to get you in the mood!


Let It Bleed // Halloween Special // RITON (Carte Blanche) from Über AV on Vimeo.