Friday, 19 October 2012

Acid Thunder Present Becoming Real @ Origin!


If your looking for something to do on Saturday night then I would suggest popping past Sopranos where yours truelly will be playing some records, mostly Marvin Gaye and Fleetwood Mac! However if you fancy something a bit more on the pulse then it doesn't get much fresher than Acid Thunder!

The crew always strive to bring fresh sounds to the city and this months guest, Becoming Real is no exception! The thing I like about the crew is that they don't just play other peoples jams but actually produce and release music as well, check out Bones & Money's release as part of the Aberdeen Truth series on Tuff Wax or Yoin's latest slow jams! I think Acid Thunder is the only night I've been to on my own and still danced like an idiot without caring so check it out!