Friday, 16 December 2011

Tea Cosy @ The Cowdary!

Some snaps from the Christmas Tea Cosy fair at the Cowdary Hall! I pretty much only know its Christmas because the Tea Cosy lassies roll out their round tables and I get to see lots of amazing hand crafted work from some of the best artists, crafters & jewellery makers from across Scotland. You can see the vendors list here, my personal highlights were seeing Siobhan Ogg & Kirsty Andersons tables, theyre both good friends but I really love their work. Also Kevin Andrew Morris beautiful stags head & Gabi Reiths work aslo stood out as being quite exceptionally good. 

But I can honestly say that every one who took part had amazing work and certainly covered a massive range of styles. I know the organisers put a hella lot of work into the fair but I can happily say it is more than worth it because Tea Cosy is such a highlight of the creatives year and I love it! Keep up to date with all their happenings via Smart Consultants!