Monday, 13 September 2010

Friday, Friday, Fridat! Sarah J Stanley & Felix Da Housecat!


A few cool things happening this Friday in the Deen. First up is an ongoing solo show by Sarah J Stanley at her Project Slogan gallery. The show is already in full swing and you can pop into the gallery any time between 12 - 3 Monday to Friday for a looksie but there will hopefuly be a nice collection of people and some drinks on Friday so pop on down between 7 and 11. Sarah's drawings & paintings are pretty cool and she has a great style all her own! Why not become the proud owner of a SJS piece!



Once I've paid my dues at Slogan its off to the Forum for Felix Da Housecat! Another big name dj, in a great venue organised by the lovely Let it Bleed with visuals from Uber AV (me & Ben)! I always find it funny being able to say I've done visuals for DJ so and so and most of the time I don't have a clue who they are but really its doing visuals for Let it Bleed, a top lad indeed. I think the great thing about these kind of opportunities is also getting other folk involved like Donald who created the ace graphic above which I'm planning on weaving into the visuals for the night! Check out his blog for more of his illustration and some funny 5 minute drawings hes done!


Roll on Friday!