Monday, 1 March 2010

Friday Part 2 - Errors @ The Lemon Tree!



Another stroll brought us down to the Lemon Tree to see Errors. I had never heard them before and only knew of them due to be signed to Mogwai's own Rock Action record label. I wasn't sure what to expect from the band but what I got was a nice suprise. If you know Errors then you'll know what the deal is, good drummer, great guitar play and some mad synth action with no crap vocals or lyrics to get in the way.

I guess instrumental bands need to be really on it as they have no lyrics for people to sing along to so the music has to be pretty awesome and for me anyway Errors ticked that box. They have a new album out tomorrow / today so check them out. Massive thanks to Neil for the use of his photos, to see more, especially the one of that cheeky Mr Milne then click HERE!