Friday, 24 July 2009

Who Likes To Cock The Party?

I know I know, your looking at these pics and thinking WTF! These were what i found after the Art School Degree Show closing party that we held at Project Slogan. I brought along a 3-d notepad, you draw on it and then look with your 3-D glasses and your drawing becomes 3-D ified! Pretty cool stuff, widely available from kitch shops etc.


Sadly no photographic evidence exists of the amazing UBER AV (Johan Reichs & Friedrich Frietzel) who came all the way from Berlin to provide visuals for the party but I heard Johan really rocked it with his denim cut off's! Big shout to Kieren who jumped on the decks after the Acid Thunder boys brought some heat, and mixed it up real good. Hopefuly gonna have more parties, more dress up, more art fuelled, good time nights coming in the near future.

I'm not sure who's responsible for the drawings but I like the Shaun Fowler & Father Samosa pics. Enjoy!