Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Seripop Show @ Peacock Visual Arts!



If you havent already then I highly reccomend that you pop along to Peacok Visual Arts at the Castlegate and check out the amazing Seripop show. They have taken over the whole of the reception with their 7 years worth of screen printed work including gig posters for Do Make Say Think and Mudhoney. I think this is one of the best shows I've seen at Peacocks and hope they will do more to promote screen printing and get some more good artists along to exhibit and work in the space.
I was amazed by how many great prints they have produced and also had a massive selection for sale, I bought 2 original prints for £35, bargain. Most of the pieces have sold already but I heard the response had been so good that they were going to send over some more prints from Canada. What bloody nice people eh.
Also if you pop along now you can see Craig Barrowman's Castlegate show in the main galler across from the reception, see my next post for some pics.

Also peacocks are planning to run the illusive screen printing for begginers courses this month. For more details check here!

A special print by Seripop for peacoks